Are you getting ready to a buy a home? Whether it’s your first time or not, it’s an exciting period that requires a lot of attention, research and patience. The more information you have, the better and my job is to provide you with all the necessary resources so I can then negotiate to get you the best value for you and your family. And, not to worry if you don’t have all the answers, that’s what I’m here for! I will walk you through the entire process, step-by-step, from finding a lender, to filtering out what’s right for you, to going to all the inspections with you, all the way to settlement and beyond!
Here are my “go to” sites that will help you narrow down your search:
- Explore Areas: Zillow and Realtor.com
- Lookup Demographic Data and Neighborhood Information
- Explore Schools to find the best districts or schools
- Calculate potential payments using this Mortgage Calculator or ask me directly about my preferred lenders
- Read important and informative articles relevant to buyers in today’s market on local magazines and newspapers, or simply ask me!
- Contact Me directly with any other questions you may have.
Here are some additional questions you can ask yourself:
- What kind of home do I want? (Condo, apartment, single family home)
- How large should it be? (Square footage, min. number of baths/beds)
- What is my price range?
- Do you need any particular items such as a garage, yard, pool, walk-out basement, etc?
- How far away can I be from my job, children’s schools or from the metro?
I have been in the business for over 10 years and would love to share my experience with you to make it a fun and educational experience. I pretty much treat every transaction meticulously as if it were my own and everyone’s situation is different, so no two experiences are alike which is why I love what I do.
Here what some of my past buyers had to say! (See more reviews)
From Zillow user, herbertgzb, who bought a townhome in Fairfax, VA:
Bianca is a very responsive, knowledgable, smart, down to the details agent. She is also a very nice person who knows how to talk and make friends with people — with the formality of all the “business language”. We couldn’t have had a better experience. She has done a lot behind the stages and one would only notice when there is result.
She has been proactive sending us new home info, and shortly after we found a decent deal. She helped pushing through our offer (in a competitive environment) and facilitated the buying process throughout. She has a lot of knowledge about every detail of the contract and we have taken advantage because these details are noticed. She helped negotiating with the inspection compensation with knowledge of the cost of repairs.
She is lightning fast on almost all communications — we were thinking she’s working 24/7. At the end of the process our lender screwed a bit and we had a tight time frame on multi fronts. Bianca was proactive on this and stepped out to push all the ends meet.
From zillow user, user2708110, who bought a townhome in Leesburg, VA:
Bianca was Fantastic to work with. She was always on top of everything and guided is through the whole purchasing process. She was available when we needed her to show us homes, negotiate offers, attend inspections, walk throughs and closings. She reminded us about paper work we needed to fill out, activities we needed to complete and even inspected the home during the walk through, when we were too busy looking at the asthetics of our new home. She even brought us a gift at closing. Five out of five on all counts. I would recommend Bianca to any one who is looking for a great real estate agent to work for them!